Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A couple of deals

I just wanted to show you the free stuff on the 4 day deal, just remember you can only have as many coupons as you have items so sometimes I have to get something really cheap as a "filler"  like a candy bar, Christmas pencil, taper candle.  Walgreens coupons don't count in coupon count but register rewards do count and you can't use a register reward to get the same thing you got that reward for in the first place.  Like if I buy Renu and get $9.99 register reward, I can't use it to buy another one and you can't get change back so to use it do another transaction and get other things adding up to that much like some of the other deals.  You can use your register reward on something that prints a register reward, if one ever doesn't print say something and check your order.  One time I bought so much the cashier missed a bottle of cough syrup and I didn't get my register reward so I made them do the whole transaction over because I was making money on that transaction when I got the register reward!  If they still give you a hard time and it doesn't print out, you can call the Catalina people with the details on your receipts and they'll usually fix it!


A four day sale will start tomorrow at Walgreens 12/9 and I heard for every $25 you spend, you get a $5 RR (Register Reward) to use on your next purchase! 
Here's the scanned ad for the sale which you may or may not see in your store.  In my store a lot of things are not priced correctly so I always pick up the ad or bring a price list http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AV6c1U4jwbCMZGdqd3N3MnhfMGRndjMyNmNw&hl=en 

Here's another great place to get more info on the Walgreens deals and other stores too!  http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/12/walgreens-ad-126-1212-4-day-ad-129-1212/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment